Wednesday, August 22, 2007
A Seoul that never rests
We did so much stuff yesterday it's not even funny. We took the Seoul Subway system (which could be the most cleanest and advanced in the world) to the National Museum and the War Museum. It was really awesome. We came back and hung out with some International Students at the International House. Apparently Ping Pong is becoming a global sport. All these Arab guys were playing and they were really good too. Hye Man beat a few of them but got stopped by this one kid from Saudi. After that we met up with Chae and ate dinner at a traditional Korean restaurant on Insa-Dong. Insa-Dong is a street in Seoul with all the traditional Korean shops and restaurants. Then we went all the way to City Hall for this Festival trying to reduce Carbon Emissions. I tell you, Seoul is a friggin city that doesn't sleep. The later it gets, the more people hit the streets. I put some pictures up on Facebook. I'll try to get some up here as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment