Saturday, August 18, 2007

Prior to leave post

Saturday 18 August 2007 16:16. (070818)

Got back from OCS a few days ago. Still exhausted as usual. Trying to deal with the bumps and bruises and all that trash. It all seems so surreal. OCS passed by in the blink of an eye. At the time I never thought it would end. Now it's over and I really am starting to miss everyone from my platoon. Lot of great guys there.
In 2 days I will be in the Republic of South Korea hanging with my former roomates and current best friends Hye Man and Seung Won or Sgt. Choi and Sgt. Baek. Haha. I'll leave for Osaka, Japan on 27 August. I'll be studying at Kansai Gaidai University in Hirakata City for the Fall semester. It's going to be amazing, that's all I can say.
Anyways, since this is the first post, there's not really much to talk about. I will try to update ya'll on the contents of my journey. It's going to be a long day of travel. And that's for sure.

No comments: